ALM/PLM Consultant Benelux and Scandinavia
What does a ALM / PLM Consultant at InnoFour do?
As a Consultant you will be involved in pre-sales and consultancy activities for our Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions for the entire region.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Give (on line) demonstrations and presentations
- Coordinate and provide technical support at Software Engineers
- Manage and execute customer on- and off-site deployments and training
- Define and develop customer specific solutions
- Participate at and give presentations at several national and international events
You recognize yourself in the following
- Bachelor or master degree Computer Science, Software Development or Business ICT
- Affinity in pre-sales, technical consulting and training
- Knowledge and affinity in the following topics / areas:
- Java development, Java script, J2EE, wiki scripting and HTML
- Database structures and queries such as SQL or Lucence
- Subversion (SVN) or GIT repository management
- Knowledge of related ALM tools such as Polarion, IBM Rational Doors, Jama Contour, JIRA, Microsoft TFS or any other ALM tool would be helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills together with strong presentation skills
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
Company Profile InnoFour
InnoFour, based in Almelo, with offices in Lund, Stockholm, Kista and Jessheim, is a dynamic and innovative company that provides tools, technology and methodologies in the field of Electronic, Mechanical and (Embedded) Software design, with the goal to innovate, shorten the development cycle and to be more predictable. This is done through technical sales, consultancy and training. Clients are companies involved in electronic and embedded design, from PCB, FPGA to Asic design. InnoFour is a Smart Expert Partner of Siemens Digital Industries Software.
What can you expect from InnoFour
At InnoFour work you will work on and with the latest developments in the field of software and electronic design tools. This takes place in a versatile, responsible and independent role in a professional but informal working atmosphere with many international contacts. At InnoFour you can also count on:
- An appropriate salary
- Several benefits
- 25 days of holiday, hybrid work week
- Educational resources
- Great collegues with excellent consulting skills
How to apply
Are you interested and does this job match your ambitions? Please respond directly via the apply button and send us your CV and motivation letter. If you have any questions, call or email Jeroen Jutten: 06-43442891, email@example.com.